Sunday, March 20, 2011

The happenings of the week!

Well, just as Thomas predicted, Maxwell turned 8 months old.  I just love each stage he goes through almost as much as I miss the stages that he has grown out of!  I miss him as a newborn, but I love him as a giggling, toe curling little 8 month old!

Here's some of the shots we took from his 8 month birthday!




Notice the cute little scabs on his nose and upper lip?  I set him on the brick walkway while I picked some weeds.  I guess I sometimes forget how tipsy an 8 month old can be.  He nose/face dived right into the brick!  He now refuses to be sat down outside . . . unless he's got something to sit on besides grass, bricks, or wood chips!  Hence the beautiful blanket my mom made for him!!!!

Max LOVES to help with the dishes!





Hmmmm, I wonder who has been in my cupboards.  I have no CLUE!

And loves to make his siblings pull faces in an attempt to get him to smile for pictures!  I should have turned the camera around and snapped pictures of them being silly!



His little legs go CRAZY when he is excited!!!!  Look at those little fat rolls!  Love!



Oh, and lastly on the official first day of spring in 2011, look what I saw today!!
Welcome Spring!

2 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

so cute! He is getting so big. I think it's time you make another visit to Vernal.

heath said...

He's pretty adorable.That 5th to last picture is my favorite.