Monday, August 16, 2010

Max's 1 Month Pics!

I'm continuing the quest of having THE most photographed children EVER!  At least that's what they would tell you if you asked them!  Yesterday "Baby Max", as Abby calls him, turned 1 month old!  Thomas and I took him down to the studio for some pictures and I was so frustrated when my lights weren't working the way they're supposed to.  I thought my idea of photographing Max every month, on the 15th of each month, until he turns one was going to be ruined.  Thomas, the brilliant one in this marriage, suggested we take his pics outside!

This was a great reminder that my brain cells are still post-partum!

So outside pictures we did, and I must say that I think I like them better than what I had planned for studio pictures!





And because anytime Abby sees me get out my camera to photograph someone else, she asks if it's her turn for pictures!  So here's Abby's 3 year, 7 month, 8 day pictures!  She's sporting her new "school" outfit!  Can't go school shopping for all the big kids without getting an outfit for the little kids too!



5 comments:

至馬馬馬馬玄馬馬馬馬 said...

Many a true word is spoken in jest..................................................................

AmyJ said...

Oh!!! Congratulations on new Baby Max!! I love the pictures! He looks like a Rust :) What a doll! Glad to hear he's doing so well!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

So cute!!

Caldwell's said...

Congrats on the new babe. He is perfect. What a handsome little guy.

Julia said...

OMG both your kids are adorable!!!!
to enjoy them!!!