Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Marshall's Preschool Graduation!

Wasn't it just yesterday that I blogged the first day of school? Well, last week we went to Marshall's last day of school. Man, he is getting so big and grown up {tears}. So these pics are from the long awaited graduation program! No boring speeches here, just cute little songs and plays put on by the adorable little 5 year olds.

Here is Marshall, he got the lead part in the play done by the "Rainbow Group" (I bet a girl named that group!) His line . . . BARK!
Isn't he soooo proud of his costume!
The play is about a mom dog and her son George. Mom dog says "Bark, George, Bark" and another little preschooler standing in a line behind George pops to the side and says "meow" or "quack" or "oink" or whatever their animal is. Mom is worried and calls the doctor. Doctors says "Bark George, Bark" and again, instead of barking you hear a "meow" "quack", "oink" . . . doctor reaches deep down inside of george and pulls out the other animals one at a time. At the end of the play, mom dog says "Bark George, Bark" and instead of barking you hear the doctor say "Hello". George had swallowed the doctor!



Did I mention how stinkin' cute he it!!! This is "George" with his Dog Mom and if you look closely, you can see the doctor behind Marshall. The kids thought it was HILLARIOUS that the George had eaten the doctor!



Getting his diploma! {tears}


His most awesome teachers! Mrs. Pernoud and Mrs. Heister. These two ladies are amazing. Stephanie had them as preschool teachers 4 years ago, and Marshall was lucky enough to get into the same preschool this year. I just have loved them as teachers for both of my kids. Thanks teachers!!
Did I mention how cute Marshall is . . . getting so big {tears}.


And, of course a lovely posed pic of Marshall with his hat and diploma!


So, the older I get, the faster time flies. I watch my little babies grow up and become independent and I actually kinda mourn them growing up! Dang motherhood! Marshall has been my little Angel Baby since he was born, and I watch him grow up and turn into a little boy who still just melts my heart!
I love you Marshall!

5 comments:

Wish upon a Starr said...

What a cute big little boy!! Kindergarten next year, that's going to be crazy!! We love ya bud, congrats!!!!!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

Congratulations Marshall! Good luck with kindergarten next year.

Lynja said...

What a cutie. I left you a big comment on the "it's hard to be a Mom" post. I didn't want you to miss it:)

heath said...

That sounds like a pretty cute play. Nothing like preschool-age humor!

Lori Muir said...

Woah, tears, cute. What a program! I say it seems like yesterday I was taking Kira to Kindergarten testing, and now she's all done. It seriously flew.