Sunday, March 15, 2009

A week peak!

Here's our week in review!!! Marshall - Class field trip to the firestation! He even got an official Fire Marshal Kit! (thought all the kids got their name on their kit i.e. Fire Ashlynn Kit . . .) of course Abby tags along!



Stephanie - Class field trip to Smith's Grocery Store to learn about fruits and vegetables and what they do for our bodies! Look at the faces of the kids while the lady was talking about what lots of fiber helps you do!!! WOW! Abby tagged along!

Everybody - Working in the yard! We found lots of fun little things that have been hiding all winter! Ladybugs, green little sprouts, and yellow bikes with pink training wheels!




Thomas and I celebrated our 13th anniversary a few days early and bought our first bedroom set! It was finally delivered Saturday!!! There are a few more pieces we'll add later, but I just love it! Of course I had to go buy a comforter set to go with it!!

Yes, I own a cabbage patch kid! My awesome husband bought it for me this Christmas. I've been wanting one since they came out again!




Benjamin turns 12, gets ordained a deacon and has his first court of honor as a Young Man!


Abby, gets caught playing in the flour bin while mom is making cookies! SO, SO, SO sad!
At least until . . .




mom lets her eat one!



So there we go, a quick peak into a week in our lives!

5 comments:

Wish upon a Starr said...

What happened to all that snow that fell? Hurray for spring right?!

This is from Allison, to Marshall. P.S. it's a secret. She wants Marshall to give his mommy a kiss. And he should give his mommy a present.

She also says "Hi Marshall, how was the fire station?" She also thinks it would be a good idea to go to the park. By,by Marshall!

The Jeppsen 5 said...

What a busy week! Love all the pictures! I can't believe Benjamin's 12 and had a court of honor!! The field trip to Smiths was cute...what better way to teach kids about fiber :) Poor little Abby in the flour. Good job taking pictures and not getting mad (I wish I was that good).

Michele and Wyatt said...

Looks like you've been busy. Happy Anniversary! I love the bedroom set.

Caldwell's said...

Your pictures are wonderful. I love how you are able to put so many on--you know some tricks that I don't!!! Love the sad flour look.... Nice bedroom set.

Cameron and Amy said...

Wow, you've had a busy week! I can't believe you have a 12 year old! Oh my goodness!! And I love your bedroom set. Very pretty.