Saturday, January 24, 2009

Slumber Party!

Can you say WOW!

Stephanie has this friend who is 2 weeks older than she is. They have been friends since birth (or at least their moms have been friends since their birth!). So, after we moved to Brigham City, we don't get to see them very often. Stephanie the other day says "Can I call Megan?" Next thing I know we are having a slumber party.

Well, I think "I bet the girls would just love it if I took them to the store to get some groceries" I was right, but I forgot about weather or not I would like it, or weather or not Walmart would like it, or weather or not Walmart's customers would like it! I basically unleased two 8 year old giggling little girls on the aisles of Walmart. After the first 5 minutes, I decided to save face I would try to stay about an half an aisle away from them. You know, I gave other customers the look like "where are those girls' parents!" or "who on earth would bring two 8 year old girls to the store and leave them alone"

So we survived the store, and I think I'm doing pretty good with only 4 hours of sleep under my belt.

And of course, there is a photo shoot to be had in everything, so here are Megan and Stephanie!!







2 comments:

Nik said...

Cute girls! They could totally be sisters! Twins! Now wouldn't THAT be fun! ha ha :)

Wish upon a Starr said...

Boy can girls get loud and giggly. I'm with the beehives, and wow, all I think is: "I'm sure I never acted like that!". They sure are fun to be around though, I really do love it.