Sunday, November 16, 2008

Abby Ella!!

Just working on the kids' pictures for the annual christmas cards! Abby was the first one ready for church today, so she got to be first in the torture chamber i.e. studio!!

She is growing up so fast! Sometimes time will freeze for a moment, and I will look at her and just go WOW! She is so beautiful, and she has such a sweet little personality! She LOVES to sing songs. Her personal favorite is "I love Abby, she loves me . . . we love daddy, yes siree . . ." She can already count to 12 and sing her ABC's! It makes me a little sad to see my little baby girl start to grow up. Then I realize how great she is, and I feel like I get a glimpse of how great she is going to be, and I'm excited to watch her grow!

She is always "my abby wuv"!













12 comments:

tina said...

I love that hat!! the pics are awesome as always!

Tara L. said...

She has the prettiest eyes.

Michele and Wyatt said...

How do you have time to do anything before church? We do good to get to church on time. We don't do anything extra on Sunday morning. Abby is getting so big. What a cute little girl.

Nik said...

Adorable pictures! You can't tell she's done this before at all! :) Hey Amber, what kind of camera do you use?

Alana Lange said...

Hi Amber! I found you! I love your work it all looks great. Your little girl is so dang cute. If you want to see our family blog its langefamilyforever.blogspot.com
so good to run into your blog. Hope all is going well.

The Jeppsen 5 said...

Soo pretty!! Her eyes are beautiful!!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

What a cutie pie. She looks just like her mom. Sorry we can't have our photos taken over Thanksgiving. Thanks for the offer!

Cyndi said...

what a pretty doll baby! thanks for the comment on my site! We live in St George, and go home to vernal, usually once or twice in the summer time for kinda long stays (2 weeks or so). We could only wish to get back up to Logan though. I love that place!! Lucky you!

Lori Muir said...

That is amazing photography and the cutest little subject ever! Ahh, glad I found your blog. Mine's at lorimuir.blogspot.com Good to see you!

The Mateus Family said...

I'm glad you found me on Facebook! Your family is beautiful. I love your pictures!

Mike and Megz said...

Amber, these pictures are adorable! I can't tell if you're kids are getting cuter by the day or as a photographer you get better by the day! A toss-up?!

The Jeppsen 5 said...

Hey you!! How 'bout a new post once in a while?!? hehe I just wanted to tell ya I haven't forgotten about ya! We want to do some pics after Christmas sometime (hopefully when I return to normal size-haha). I'm excited! I know you'll do a great job!!

PS about the "hahoe" we were saying that same thing the other day (about being safer in a bigger car)!! We like it...getting used to driving such a "big ol' tahoe" ;)