Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our Annual Trip to Lagoon!

This year we went to Lagoon (again)! This is by far the best year for us! The crowds were really small so we were able to get on every ride as many times as we wanted to. The kids are getting older, so we were able to venture out of kiddie land a little bit. Plus, Benjamin (who is timid with the fast scary rides) is old enough to watch abby at the end of the line while Thomas, Stephanie and I went on some of the faster rides. Then, Stephanie is old enough to be CRAZY!! She dragged Thomas and I on every ride she could get too! Steph and I did Wicked together this year, and I was more nervous than she was!

Abby on the other hand HATED all the rides that moved! (That's a lie, she liked the train and . . . . . and . . . . oh yeah, the benches - she loved climbing on the benches)!

We got there as the gates were opening, and didn't leave until it was closing! We had an awesome time!




8 comments:

The Jeppsen 5 said...

FUUUN!! We rode Wicked last year, and LOVED it!! That's my all-time FAVORITE roller coaster! I can't believe Stephanie wasn't nervous about it!! Little daredevil, huh? Poor Abby!! At least the benches were fun :)

Nik said...

Gotta LOVE Lagoon! We got season tickets to Six Flags this year and have had a ball! It's definitely a great family time!

Marla said...

How fun! I have not been there in a really long time. Maybe 5 years or so. You will have to check out my blog to see what happened on the way home from your house. It was crazy!

Megan and Mike Glines said...

I love Abbie's scared face. It is so cute! It looked like so much fun! And your pictures on the last post are really cute.

Wish upon a Starr said...

The bishop took our Young Women to Lagoon this year, and like you, I was expecting huge crowds. To my surprise it was so very nice! At first I thought "it's just early, the crowds will come still", but they never did. It was so much fun not having to wait all day in the lines. Being able to ride the "cool rides" as many times as you want-AWESOME!!

I can't wait till our kids are old enough to enjoy the rides.

Michele and Wyatt said...

Fun family times! Too bad Abbie didn't like it more. Maybe she'll grow into it, or maybe she'll be Ben's buddy on the more timid rides. Glad you had a great time.

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love all the pictures. You are so talented!

Marla said...

I tagged you. Go to my blog to see what to do!