Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good Morning Lovely!

This morning we had a little miracle. Abby woke up before any of her brothers and sister. I brought her down stairs and made her a gourmet breakfast. As I was watching my beautiful little girl, I realized how big she was getting, so I ran to get my camera and document another seemingly normal day at the Rusts' house! (please don't look at how badly I need to wash my windows!)



" Are you taking another picture of me, mom?"








Doing a little stretch!!

and another little stretch!




Aren't kids so awesome (especially when you get to enjoy them one at a time!)
She got bit by a mosquito last night, and it made her whole eye swell up and turn red! Doesn't seem to bug her though - And she's still beautiful!

4 comments:

Marla said...

So cute! I miss ya, we need to get together sometime!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I love those rare moments to have a little one on one time. She is so cute. I tell my kids stop stretching because that means you are growing. They think that is hilarious and they keep stretching . I guess we cant stop them from growing up on us.

The Jeppsen 5 said...

Aww...poor little eye!! I love the "gourmet" breakfast!! :)

Just me! said...

I agree megan! Stop stretching!