Thursday, September 11, 2008

Don't Cry Over Spilled Buttons!

Mom always says "Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk" what about crying over a spilled box of neatly organized buttons??? Me and Mel and Meg and Mom and all the kids were having a srapbooking weekend at my house back in June, and while the moms weren't looking, Abby was trying to find a little something to do to get some attention! Well, it worked!

I'm sitting here getting ready for another scrapbooking weekend in a week, and came across these photos on my computer! The thing that makes me laugh the most, is that I never reorganized the buttons. They are just all shoved wherever they'll fit back into the container! Believe it or not, I am still able to scrapbook without my buttons in their correct spots!






2 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

I love that Abby just has on a diaper and one flip flop. How cute is that. I'm glad that everything was o.k. with the medicine scare.

Just me! said...

Cute, cute, cute.