Friday, August 22, 2008

Tag - part XXIV :-)

I've been tagged by my friend Shawn. So, here are the rules!

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know that they have been tagged.

1. I like to work! I love to go on a photo shoot, then sit down and work on them at the computer! I guess it makes me feel like I'm doing something to improve myself!

2. I LOVE to eat home made Macaroni & Cheese with fish sticks and pork and beans! It's a meal we've had since we were little. Dad hates it! My brothers hate it! My husband hates it! Me and my sisters LoVE it! When ever Thomas goes out of town, we make Macaroni & Cheese, pork and beans and fish sticks!

3. I love me some diet coke, or even diet pepsi!

4. I would rather shop for my kids than for myself! Kids clothes are soooo cute!

5. I run 4 miles a day. Not 3.97, or 4.23 - Four miles!

6. I enjoy yardwork - when it's not too hot outside! I love to have flowers and garden and grass. I love to mow, weed, and pick! Love it!

Now, I tag Keri, Heather, Tammy, Amy, Megan, and Melanie!

2 comments:

Marla said...

That dinner is awesome! I love Mac and Cheese. I am still amazed at the 4 miles. That is SOOOOO awesome!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

That working thing must run in the family.