Friday, August 29, 2008

Marshall's First Day of School

Here's Marshall's first day of school! He was so excited to go! I walked in with him and introduced him to his teachers - Stephanie went to this same preschool when she was little. Then I walked him around to show him all the fun things he could do. As I was getting ready to leave, he started to get a little nervous about me leaving! He kept saying "I don't want you to go home" then he would say "why don't you just stay here with me today"! Ah, bitter sweet! Maybe he'll miss me after all!

By the time I picked him up he was all smiles. I dropped him off the next day, and there was NO PROBLEM at all. He kept saying bye at the house - like he was going to take himself to pre school!

My babies are getting so big! What do we do to keep them little?



2 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

They grow up so fast. Like you said it is bitter sweet. That is so sad about the fire. Why do people have to be so awful? I love all the sideways pictures you take. Let me know if you ever do a photo shoot in Vernal.

Michele and Wyatt said...

I don't know how to really keep them little, but I think the best thing to do is take lots of pictures, scrapbook them, and journal about what your kids do. Then you will never forget what it was like when they were little. I think you're doing great at that! Oh, but also continue to enjoy each stage that they're in, because they're all fun ( I think, I haven't got to all the stages yet).