Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Marhall Makes Me Laugh - Part 1


I just came upstairs and could hear Benjamin, Marshall and Abby all playing in the back room. I did a little "oh, I have such great kids" thought thing, and then I heard Marshall say:


"10 . . 9 . . 8 . . 7 . .6 . . other numbers . . . BLAST OFF!!!"


The first thing I thought was "oh, my heck that is hillarious! I have to write this down somewhere so I don't forget it! Well, I have a journal but I haven't written in it since Abby was born. I could scrapbook it, but by the time I got around to doing it I would forget what he said. And when I write things down on random bits of paper, they get lost.


Solution:

BLOG IT!!! I'm now going to put all the funny things the kids say and do in my blog so that I never forget how awesome they are!

6 comments:

Wish upon a Starr said...

very good idea. There are so many cute things that our kids say, and by the time you get a chance to write it down, you've forgotten about it. Then you are left thinking "I was going to write something down, now what was it?" and you think and think and can never come up with it. So good idea, even if someone else doesn't know what your talking about, you will.

Marla said...

You can go to blurb.com and they will turn your blog into a book as well. I LOVE to blog!

Michele and Wyatt said...

That is one of the reasons I love to blog. I still forget to write some things down, but I preserve more of those funny things than I would otherwise.

Brian & Shara's beautiful fam said...

Isn't it so much easier to blog things than right them down in a journal? I love it!

Hey, could you send me the pics you took from the reunion?

Thanks!

The Jeppsen 5 said...

Yeah...another plus to blogging!! I LOVE when my kids play together too! I love to hear them laughing together :)

PS No big plans. I think MBA is as far as he wants to go, so we know school's definitely DONE!! Just working on getting the basement finished and having some FrEe TiMe!!! :)

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Hi Amber, It is Megan Stewart Hawkes. I came across your blog from Shawns. Your family is darling. I love all the pictures. You do a great job. I also keep a blog as my family journal. I am having my blog printed at the end of the year. I found a web site that will print and bind it into a book. It is the only journal I keep, so it is full of all our family activities. If you don't mind I am going to add you to my friend list. Have a great day.