Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School part 2

Yeah, that was weird that I hadn't put any pictures with that last post! OF COURSE I TOOK PICS! Last year, I have to admit that the first day of school pics were taken on the . . . . second day of shool - GASP! Yeah, last year I forgot to bring my camera with me to the school!
This year we do have photos though! Here they are!

We dropped Ben off first, and I hadn't set my camera settings correctly, so the colors are a little weird, but I made sure I didn't make him pose for pics anywhere there were kids to see his crazy photoholic mom! Doesn't he look tiny and big at the same time?!

















Then we dropped off Stephanie. She was far less nervous! Her 3rd grade teacher was actually moved from the first grade where she was Steph's teacher. So, she knew her teacher, knew the school, knew the kids . . . She was probably far more worried about what to wear! (I'm so proud!) I noticed when I was doing her hair, that she had these little welts all over her face and they were itchy. I got a little nervous but brought her down for breakfast anyway. When I dropped her off at school, they were still on her face. When she got home the were gone, but she was still itchy. Well, she had been on antibiotics for strep throat, and we figure that just maybe we have another child with allergies to pennicilin. So, on her pic, you'll notice her poor face is a little red and blotchy! You'll also notice just how beautiful she is! It amazes me that my kids are growing up so fast. We are so proud of them and their courage to be who they are!

















We drop Marshall off at preschool today for his first day of school! Me and Abby home alone together for 2 and a half hours! Can you say NAP! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Not likely! Now that the school year has begun, so have my duties as PTA president for Stephanie's school. I find myself at the school as often as the kids! When I drop off Marshall, I'll probably head to the school and do . . . . stuff, I hear there's always "stuff" to do!

6 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Love the pics. Cute kids!

Marla said...

I can not believe that Ben is in middle school. Steph looks soo cute! You are awesome to be the PTA pre. I honestly think it would be the end of me. Let me know how it goes!

Marla said...

Hey Amber, you can also click on megan's name in your comment page and it brings up her profile and then you can click the email button to email her. Just thought you might want to know.

Michele and Wyatt said...

Cute pictures. I knew that you had to have them. Brynli is allergic to pennicilan (how ever you spell it). She broke out in a really bad rash right after her 10th day of taking it. I didn't put two and two together until I took her to the doctor.

Just me! said...

Hey Amber!! Your mom was telling me what an awesome photographer you are! I ran across your blog from someone elses. I hope that is okay? But, I was wondering if you would be willing to do a photo session for my little family here is Vernal next time you come home to visit. Let me know what you think? Adorable kids. Adorable pictures. Your mom was right.

Cam and Amy said...

Amber! It's good to see what you're up to. You're a great photographer. That is what I want to too. Someday when I have time to figure it out I guess. Cute kids!!