Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby Abby

Brigham City is famous for Peach Days, an almost county fair type city celebration. And, every year they have a cover contest for the cutest baby! So, I grab my beautiful Abby Ella, and we head to the local park for a photo shoot! I got home and got ready to submit them, and found out that it's not a contest at all, it's a drawing. You submit a photo and $5 and they put your name in a hat and pull it out. Grrr! Well, we didn't win, but I got some pretty pictures of my beautiful blue eyed baby!










7 comments:

Just me! said...

Wow!! She is a cutie!! My dad is from Honeyville. What a small world huh? When my grandma was alive we would go out a few times in the summer. I love that area. Of course, it reminds me of my sweet grandma but the mountains are beautiful. Your lucky!

Juanita said...

Wow! I think I really like this blog thing! It's so fun to catch up with people I haven't seen forever. Your kids are stinkin' CUTE! Now that I've found you, I miss you! You used to make me laugh so much! Love ya, Juanita

Megan and Mike Glines said...

What cute pictures! What kind of baby contest is that? I guess they didn't want to have to vote. Only a few more weeks to the expo!

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

She is so adorable Amber. If I was a judge of a contest, I would definitely pick her.....and KennaDee of course.
By the way, do you happen to know how to set your blog up to where you receive notifications when your friends/family updates their blogs? I think it's called RSS or something like that?

Lydia said...

Amber! How are you? What a darling family! I am so glad you left a comment. I always wonder where everyone is and what they are up to. I hope you guys are great! Keep in touch! Lydia

Cam and Amy said...

She looks a lot like you...Cute, cute girl!!

The Jeppsen 5 said...

That IS a beautiful blue eyed baby!! You take the best pictures!! What a talent!! :)