Thursday, July 17, 2008

They're Out!!! The 2008 Rust Family Photos!

Who says the photographers kids never have their pictures taken! hahahahaha . . .

Here's Ben!
11 years old!
Wants to be a tractor guy, inventor, four wheeler store owner . . . Starts the 6th grade this coming school year! He's informed me that it wont be long before he's married!!


Stephanie!
8 Years Old
Wants to be (drum roll please) a photographer!!!! yeah! And a mom and a nurse and a . . . photographer!

My Marshall
4 years old
wants to be a superhero when he grows up! Asks every night if he can go out and wish on a wishing star! Wants a sleep over party when he's 15! (I have no idea where he came up with that one!)

Abby Ella!
1 1/2 years old
Loves nursery, mommy, daddy, and binky! Talks more at her age than any of our other kids did! Look at that smile!

I think the saying is "The photographer's kids never smile right in a group photo"! Honestly this was the best one of all their group shots! Oh well! Ben's got it down though!!


all photos copyright Two Color Photography

the more my company name, Two Color Photography, shows up in my blog, the more likely it will show up in search engines like google. That's why I keep putting "all photos copyright Two Color Photography". So, one more time for the heck of it . . . . Two Color Photography!

4 comments:

Tara L. said...

I wish I lived closer to you so you could take my kids pictures. Those are great Amber.

Michele & Wyatt said...

What cute kids!

Nik said...

You're old enough to have a sixth grader? j/k Time goes way too fast! Cute pics!

Shawn said...

Your kids are cute and the pictures are fabulous. I'm trying to teach myself all about photography and there is a lot more to it than I thought. I'm impressed with the knowledge that you have...I may have to have you teach me a few things. :-)