Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tagged Again!!

I got tagged again - this is kind of what it was like in grade school! I was always "it"! Not a very fast runner!!!!!!!

This time it's about the husbands...

1. What is his name? Thomas Edward
2. Who eats more? HIM!!
3. Who said "I love you" first? Him!!
4. Who is taller? Him, when your 5' 1'', it's hard for anyone to be shorter!
5. Who is smarter? He's smarter than I am. He's a genius!
6. Who is more sensitive? Me, although he doesn't do too bad in that field!
7. Who does the laundry? I am the one who washes and usually I'm the one who folds and puts away. That being said, he's home from work this week, and he's in folding laundry right now!!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Thomas does.
9. Who pays the bills? I do.
10.Who cooks more? I do the indoor cooking, he does the grilling and dutch oven type cooking!
11. What meals do you cook together? Desert! We love to cook desert together on Sunday afternoon!
12. Who is more stubborn? Me
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Him, I'm not very good at that.
14. Who has more siblings? Him (he has 6, I have 4)
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both really do. We feel like we both bring alot to the table, and we are very good at communicating what we need and want to see happen.
16. What do you like to do together? Quiet together time! We'll go on a walk, or go to the store. We love to rent a movie, put the kids to bed and sit by each other on the couch without there being any kids in between us!
17. Who eats more sweets? Him
18. His guilty pleasures? EVERY night he gets 2 cookies and a big glass of milk - he waits until everyone is in bed and watches some guy show and eats his cookies!
19. How did you meet? We met at Utah State University at an Institute opening social. We sorta recognised each other being as were from the same town, and just started talking!
20. Who asked who out first? I guess I did! I had called a friend where she worked at the library to try and get a movie night going, and she said she had plans with a couple friends. She told me I should bring a date and come with. Then, she said, "Hey, Thomas Rust just walked in, why don't you ask him." She handed him the phone and I awkwardly asked him out!
21. Who proposed? Him
22. Who kissed who first? Last I remember we were both there!!!!!!
23. His best features? His smile! I love his hands! His laugh! His face!
24. His greatest quality? He is one of the kindest people I know. He always puts others first. He can always make me laugh - even at myself! Wonderful father!!

I tag Shara, Michele, Marla, Mom, Megan

No comments: