Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Award!!!!





Dreams really do come true!! I first off really need to thank Nikki for presenting me with this award! I'd like to thank the nominating committee, all my family for their support, and all of my blogging friends and family I couldn't do it without your love and encouragement!!!!!

So, in good humor, I will follow the rules accompanying this award.

1. Post the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.

3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.

4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!

so, I nominate . . .

Megan, for having the cutest pictures of a bunch of red heads!!

Marla, for having one of the most heartfelt and thoughtful blogs I've ever read!

Mom, because she hates being tagged!!!

Michele, because she keeps her blog up to date more than anyone else I know!

Amy, for having the best music on a blog!

Heather, for actually posting a photo of herself - You go girl!!!!

Shara, because we saw her this week and Benjamin is really wanting to see more photos of Jackson. So, I showed him Shara's blog and it made him feel better!

8 comments:

Wish upon a Starr said...

Hi, you might remember me. I am your other little sister. Just writing to let you know that we finally got a blog page up. It's: Melandkevin.blogspot.com

Cute pictures!!!

The Jeppsen 5 said...

Meee? Best music?!? Thanks!! What an honor!!! :)

Marla said...

You are so sweet. Thanks! I have to tell you that I got relesed from the YW. It put a wrinkle in my sail for a bit but I am hopping to continue blogging.

Barnes Family said...

Wow! Thanks Amber! It's so fun to get an award!

Michele and Wyatt said...

Thanks so much! By the way, You've been tagged!

Brian & Shara's beautiful fam said...

Thanks so much Amber! It was so much fun seeing y'all. I'm so glad that Jackson is already to help people at such a young age. What an example.

Michele and Wyatt said...

Amber, I just realized that you have already done the tag that I gave you. Sorry, you don't have to do it again.

The Jeppsen 5 said...

PS Which Disney princess are YOU??? :)