Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I've been tagged by "Amy"!!! http://thejeppsen5.blogspot.com/
Okay here are the rules:You link back to the person who tagged you
Post these rules on your blog
Share six unimportant things about yourself
Tag six random people at the end of your entryLet the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
Enjoy the results!

6 UnImPorTaNt tHinGs aBouT mE....
1. I have a crooked, curlyish toe!!
2. My favorite childhood dinner . . . Homemade Macaroni and Cheese, Pork and Beans, and Fish Sticks. In one meal, not seperate.
3. I love to watch people, there are some funny ones out there!!.
4. I just cut my daughter's bangs. Not such a good idea, there are some things better left to the professionals!.
5. I've been doing the same cross stitch piece for 12 years, and it's only half done.
6. I LOVE driving my SUV! Can you say GAS PRICES!

I tag Michele, Marla, Megan, Mom, Tara, and Shara.

1 comment:

Brian & Shara's beautiful fam said...

thanks so much for tagging me! By the way, I wanted to give y'all our other blog address if you don't already have it because I keep that one a little more up to date than the family one. rustfam.blogspot.com
By the way...LOVE the childhood dinner.