Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Day of Pampering for My Girls!

Stephanie decided to take the plunge, and asked me to make an appointment to go and get her hair cut. She was a little nervous, but I knew she would be beautiful no matter what!! Plus, she flattered her mother by saying that she wanted her hair cut to look like mine!! HAPPY DAY FOR ME!!!!!

While we were there, I asked one of the gals to give little Abby a trim!! Fun, Fun, Fun!

Here they are at the salon!

Here's all of Stephs hair!! That's alot of hair!


Abby!!!!!!!

Here are the after shots of the hair cut!


3 comments:

Marla said...

Her hair is way cute! She is such a beautiful sweet little girl. By the way your wedding pictures are awesome!! You do a great job. I would love to come up and have you so some family pics.

The Jeppsen 5 said...

I love the new do!! She's such a pretty girl!!

BTW, I'm taggin' ya (again) :)

Brian & Shara's beautiful fam said...

I can't believe how big she is. It's amazing how fast they grow when you are not around them all the time. She looks sooo different and she's not the little steph I used to know. She's growing up...I hardly recognize her. What a beautiful niece I have!