Friday, June 20, 2008

Brandy and Trent

Some pics of a wedding I was hired for. The bride was so cute, the ONLY time she cried was when she saw her dad waiting to walk her down the aisle!


This is one of dad telling her how beautiful he thought she looked! aaaahhh!



Her bridesmaids - the gal on the left had a tattoo of a set of wings on her back, covered her whole back. The dresses, were open in the back!
The invitation said in case of inclement weather, go to the church, the bride said NO WAY I am never having my wedding/reception in a church. They actually did get a little wet during the reception, but didn't move it to the church! Never say never!
all photos copyright Two Color Photography




2 comments:

tina said...

Beautiful photos.

On a side note, I love your website. I always wondered why 2 color. Now I kow. I noticed a typo though. On your family portraits at the bottom with the prices extended is spelled wrong. I just thought you'd want to know.

The Jeppsen 5 said...

Those are nice shots, Amber!! I'm serious about having you take some of us!! After the new baby gets here and after the baby fat's gone-haha :)