Friday, May 30, 2008

Little Abby Ella

Here's my beautiful blue-eyed abigayle! What a little bundle of joy she is! Not a day goes by that I am not laughing at something cute or silly or sweet that she's done! Her loves are her dolly, her daddy and her binky!








This is little abigayle with her little dolly! Poor doll looks a little ragged for being carried around!













Here is abby's official first attempt at walking! This is the first time that I've had a camera around when any of my kids are taking those first steps - gasp!!!












These two pics were taken over easter weekend. I think that this is what her mouth looked like for days and days. Wads of candy hidden in those cheeks like a little chipmunk! I love how beautiful her eyes look in the second shot. This was the first time mom decided to try and get two ponytails in her hair. Wow, I guess I'd better wait till those side pieces grow out a little before I try that one again! Wait, what's that in her mouth!!!!!










Abby is such a joy! I literally almost cry when I sit and watch her sometimes. Why is it the older we get, the quicker our kids get older? My heart just breaks a little as I realize that soon she'll go to nursery, and then she'll be in preschool, then she'll be married! I think this hits harder and harder after each baby is born and starts growing up. So how do we stop the growing too fast?
Let me know if you figure it out! I'd love to have the secret!

1 comment:

Tara L. said...

Your kids are so cute Amber. I can't believe you have 4. Congratulations on your business.