Friday, May 30, 2008

Last Hurdle Crossed

Well, we fussed and fretted and worried and worked to make sure the house would pass the Home Business Inspection. The inspector came today at 11:25 and was out the door by 11:28. He glanced in the office. Went down stairs into the studio. Looked at the heater and air conditioner vents. Signed the paper and left!

That means, that the only thing left to do is wait for my business license to arrive in the mail. I've officially filed with the state of Utah with the company name of Two Color Photography and Design, we've paid all the licensing fees, bought all the fire extinguishers (one for each floor of the house) and tried to decided the least hideous place to put them. Passed the inspection, and can officially run my business!!!!!

Yeah!!!

Check out my website - 2colorphotography@googlepages.com! I should see if I can find a printer who might design me a logo and a business card . . . . . . hmmmm. If anyone knows a good one, give me the number! Just kiddn' Wyatt! Actually, If you're ever bored and want to play around with a logo. I've tried and tried and hate everyone I've come up with. I didn't want to be one of those photographers who just puts their name in cursive and calls it their logo. I want something different and fun! No big rush, I'm not really into the whole advertising thing too much. I had to go legal because I was getting to much word of mouth business, and making too much money. I'm not sure that I want to get much busier than I already am until the kids are grown up a little!

No comments: