Sunday, May 25, 2008

AAAAARGHH!!!!! Just finished typing a whole post about how it's neat to have a blog for our family. How I was inspired by Wyatt and Michele's entries, how I felt like I was closer to our families by reading them . . . added some updates on the kids, pushed some wrong button, and BOOM no more post! It's now midnight, my eye's are closing, so here we are in a nutshell



Thomas - Autoliv, loves it, travels


Amber - Photography, Business Owner, 2colorphotography.googlepages.com





Benjamin 11, 6th grade, Arrow of Light




















Stephanie, 8, third grade, baptised, girly girl




















Marshall, 4, comic relief, some funny quotes about cleaning his room, haha


Abby, 1.3 years old, cute, cute, blue eyes, cute

3 comments:

Michele & Wyatt said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you are blogging. I think it is a lot of fun and a good way to write a few things down that would otherwise be forgotten. It's a great way to keep in touch with family far away too. I don't however love the blogging software (if that's what you call it.) It is so not made by Adobe. I cuss it quite frequently. I hope you have better luck next time. I'm excited to keep in touch. Have a great day.

Tara L. said...

Amber, its me, Tara Spendlove. I found your blog from Michelle's. Check us out, ptllemos.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!

Marla said...

Thank you so much. Those wedding pictures are beautiful! Your kids are adorable. You are such an inpiration to me. Check ou my blog at garryandersonfamily.blogspot.com
It was so fun to see you awhile ago. Love ya